What Is a Tri-Level League?
Tri-level leagues are teams made up of 3 levels of NTRP Ratings:
- Men’s League of 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5.
- Women’s League of 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5
Teams compete at the District Level for the chance to advance to the Missouri Valley Section Championships and Tri-Level National Invitational. This fun National Invitational is held in Palm Springs during the PNB Paribas Championships.
Start forming your teams now.
- First court is a doubles team of 3.5 players
- Second court is a doubles team of 4.0 players
- Third court is a doubles team of 4.5 players
The Tri-Level League will be scheduled in late July/August on Wednesday evenings at the Plaza Tennis Center.
Did you know?
A Tri-level Team from Iowa just won the Tri-Level National Invitational in Palm Springs. Congratulations Iowa Team!!
USTA Heart of America Tri-Level Coordinator
Captain Registration Numbers
3.5, 4.0, 4.5 - Men 4043252410
3.5, 4.0, 4.5 – Women 4043252411